I’m an illustrator, animator, instructional designer and comic creator who specialises in instructional design and e-learning media, becoming a freelancer and contractor after completing my masters degree in “The Design and Creation of Reusable Learning Objects”.
Since then, I have worked with clients in sectors such as energy and utilities, education, retail and also with local authorities.
As well as my instructional design work, I have been self-publishing and printing my own comics and artwork and attending conventions since 2006, while also collaborating with others on anthologies and zines.
Skills and software
- Digital and traditional ink, watercolour and marker illustration (including people, animals, landscapes and building scapes)
- 2D animation, both digital tweening and frame by frame
- Vector graphics and illustration (including logos, user interface design, icons and infographics)
- Desktop and print publishing and design
- Digital presentation building and design
- Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign, Premiere Pro
- Corel Painter
- Moho/ Anime Studio Pro for character animation
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- National Grid Metering
- University of East London
- EA Technology
- Rainbow Bridge LGBT Networking